1) Love is the king of kings, it rules over both the worlds.
2) Beauty is such a reality, which can not be truly witnessed without surrendering yourself to “Phanaiyat”
3) The one who bares patience in solicitude, ALLAH will make him bold and fearless of both worlds.
4) The greedy will never get full in the world, like the dropsy will never get full of water.
5) Continuous remembering increases love and aggrandizes it.
6) If distance from bodies is maintained, it shall allow spirits to come close.
7) Between ALLAH and his slaves(us), “Murshid”(godfather/spiritual guide/ a saint) is a curtain .
8) The one who has ‘ Achieved ‘ , becomes the owner of both worlds, and then it is his wish to either stay in this world or the other.
9) A saintly person is the lover . “ Majsub” ( frantic for/absorbed in the love of god) is the love.
10) To practice meditation while chanting the name of ALLAH loudly, is the cleansing of sins by expiation.
11) To practice meditation while chanting the name of ALLAH quietly, eradicates suspicion .
12) Solicitude makes one forget everything.
13) To think of oneself as nothing holds a very holy act in itself.
14) The visual imagination of the “ Murshid” , is better than any other imagination.
15) The one who asks for the world has lost God.
16) He who is connected to God , cannot be harmed by even the highest prosperity in the worldly affairs.
17) A “ Faqeer” in the businesses of the world is like a flower in water.
18) A follower who if even for a moment acts careless, he is conducting blasphemy.
19) To stay away from suspicion is happiness for the soul.
20) The one who was lost, to him was the hidden revealed.
21) That what can be seen on the outward is the picture of what is inside.
22) Greed is the thing that decreases respect.
23) Hunger is the conveyance that drives the follower to his destination quickly.
24) A man’s less respect in front of people increases his respect in front of God.